|10.35 – 11.05||Break|
|1.10-1.30||Lunch for Year 7 and Year 10||Form time for Year 8 and Year 9|
|1.30-1.35||Movement bell and changeover|
|1.35-1.55||Lunch for Year 8 and Year 9||Form time for Year 7 and Year 10|
|3pm||End of School|
- Joining NIA in Year 7
- School Day
- Curriculum vision
- KS3 Curriculum hours
- GSCE information
- Pastoral Support
- Literacy and Numeracy Catch Up Grant
- Supporting parents with home study
- Year 11 Revision
- January 22nd @nia_northamptonA huge congratulations to the Etta in Sahara class, who got her ‘In School Superstar’ Star of the Week award today. She has made such an incredible improvement this week in her approach to leaning. Well done, Etta! https://t.co/DflC4GBfuA
- January 22nd @nia_northamptonWe are so incredibly grateful to Mr Nick Hall, a member of our extended NIA community, who this week donated an old laptop, but also a new laptop that he has purchased to give to one of our families who may be in need of a device. Thank you, Nick, for your incredible generosity. https://t.co/cFDxSNGYrt
- January 22nd @nia_northamptonEarly Years classes are leading the way with their incredible examples of home learning. We are so very proud of you and so thankful to the mums and dads and other family members who are helping. https://t.co/U2Az6uflUt
- January 22nd @nia_northamptonCongratulations to Vanessa in Atlantic for winning the Head Teacher’s Award this week for embodying all of our school values. We are very proud of you. https://t.co/3XBcIXOkJE
- January 21st @East Midlands Academy TrustInspiring a love of reading in our pupils is really important to us. That's why we've had these fantastic book vending machines installed in all our primary settings. Let us know if your school or trust is doing anything different to encourage children to read! #lovereading https://t.co/miwi6IGbw5
- January 19th @East Midlands Academy TrustAs part of our ongoing commitment to the welfare of our colleagues, we’re proud to continue to offer both our secondary and primary staff weekly Covid testing in school. Testing has been available since the start of term and it’s making a real difference.
- January 15th @nia_northamptonA huge thank you for those parents who messaged @ofstednews about our remote learning. Did you know you can also share your views on your child's school with Ofsted using this website https://t.co/AhBXys1QDq? Please give your feedback, it helps us to see where we can improve.
- January 13th @East Midlands Academy TrustDid you know that you can connect to Microsoft Teams through your PS4 or Xbox? Watch our handy videos to find out how. Web Browser: https://t.co/FO5QnE2Ri7 PS4: https://t.co/ohR4MfRaYj Xbox: https://t.co/9QbBRaxYMA
- January 13th @nia_northamptonWe have our second live Parent Voice session on Friday at 3pm where you can put your questions to our KS5 lead and KS5 pastoral manager. Send your email address, your child’s name and the question you want to ask to 5Alert@nia.emat.uk. You’ll then be sent the link to take part.
- January 12th @AnnMarie 💙@NIA_Northampton I was sat next to my daughter doing her work today, the lessons were excellent. Thank you for all your hard work and support.
- January 12th @nia_northamptonWe've been working really hard to create high quality remote learning that delivers the full curriculum in all subject areas. We are committed to ensuring our pupils continue to receive strong teaching and learning whether they are at home or in school. Keep up the good work all! https://t.co/1tAek12sdN
- January 12th @nia_northamptonDon't forget our Year 11 Parents Evening on Thursday. Please see the video below which shows parents and carers how to book meetings. https://t.co/0lme9bsEBM