Deadline for applications: 12pm, Monday 1st June 2020
Start date: 1st September 2020
Contract: Permanent, full time
Hours: 37 hours per week (start time 08.00am) 39 weeks per year (Term time + INSET days)
Salary: SCP 4 - 7 - 39 weeks
East Midlands Academy Trust is looking to appoint a clerical assistant to join our admin team based at Northampton International Academy
We are looking for an employee with admin experience, preferably within a school admin team. Main requirements / responsibilities of the role:
- Reception and admin duties
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (these will be tested at interview)
- A positive attitude and effective communication skills
- The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines –
- A commitment to ensuring confidentiality - Ability to prioritise, multitask and work as part of a team
How to apply
Please download an application form below. To apply, please email the completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Monday 18th May 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
|EMAT non teaching Employment Application Form new version Jan 2019||11th May 2020||Download|