WHAT DOES WORKING FROM HOME MEAN FOR YEAR 12?
This means that students will:
- Access and complete the work set weekly
- Regularly submit work to their teacher
- Access support for work if needed
- Communicate with school if they are not fit for work (i.e. if they are so ill that they cannot complete the work set.)
- Continue to revise and prepare for exams as normal
The platform for all of this activity will be Edulink, which students can access using their school email address.
There are three main things that staff will be doing each week:
There will be 5 hours of work set each week. All resources will be in a clearly labelled file on Edulink.
This will be uploaded by 9.00am each Monday from Monday 27 April.
This is so that teachers can help to monitor whether the work set is being completed.
A deadline will be set at the start of the week for this work.
Students must upload something to Edulink by this checkpoint deadline.
Assignment task, set weekly:
This will be used to check the progress of students.
A deadline is set at the start of the week for this work.
Students must upload something to Edulink by the assignment deadline.
Teachers may choose to either mark the work or give feedback.